Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: SxDx Tatoos

  1. #1
    Inactive Member OldSchoolSickboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2005
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I got Skelly tattooed on my upper right arm with a banner underneath that says "Sickboys", got it around 1993 or so.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Midwest Sick Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2005
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a skellie on my upper left arm, got it a few months ago. Call me trendy I guess, I got my first one when I was 18 in 1998. Would like to get more someday, maybe a drunk punk logo on my shoulder or something. I have a friend that I recently turned on to Social D and he wants to get the poster of Mike playing his guitar live tattoo on his upper arm, I think it would be a pretty hard tattoo to do, but does anyone have a scaled down picture of that poster? If so, could you e-mail it to [email protected] Thanx!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sandnash's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Indulgence27 has the coolest Social D tat ever...I don't know if he'll post a pic, he's afraid of someone ripping it off...but maybe I can get him to. I'm afraid to even describe it...he might kill me

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Indulgence27's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2005
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sandrenash you are the coolest kitten ever. I appreciate the compliment. By the way I believe you are in possession of a gift certificate that needs to be used. It's about time you got inked again ...wouldn't you say?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Dufais's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2005
    Posts
    248
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey you guys n gals! Just wondering if any of you guys have any (SxDx) tattoos? I myself have a shitload and one skelly on my right upper arm as part of a 'rock n roll sleeve!'

    How about you?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member tommy gun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i have alot of tats but do have a skellie on my left are with sick boy in fancy writing above it....

  7. #7
    Inactive Member rmavis's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I actually just got my ode to them a week ago [img]redface.gif[/img] . It's Sailor Jerry style and in the banner it has Sick Girl in it.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member joethale's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yep, got skellie on my leg. only 'bout 6 months. gonna add a lot more to it once the money tree blooms again!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member joethale's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    6 months old. meant to put the "old" in but forgot.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Miss_Mulisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I only have one tattoo and it's not SD related unfortunately, it's the Eygyptian Eye of Horus on the base of my back. But once I leave home for uni next year I have a fair few planned for my left sleeve which is all hopefully gonna be related to SD. I also want the Skelly on my hip.

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ August 25, 2005 11:45 AM: Message edited by: Miss Mulisha ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •